We continue to be faced with a range of factors that are putting pressure on workplaces to reassess their size and shape. These can require us to review and change how we operate.
The way we approach and prepare for change in the workplace can make all the difference, especially in the current economic environment.
Join our upcoming webinar on getting you change ready. Our Senior Associates Sarah Sherwin and Katharine Collins will provide their insights for working through change, and outline how you can mitigate risk.
What will be covered?
- The current environment and influences
- A check-in on being ready for change
- What you need to work through to manage change well in the workplace
- Building a proposal for change
- The importance of employee feedback
- Working through options when people’s roles are impacted by change
- Communications and engagement
- Identifying and managing risk
- Case studies
🗓️ Date: 20/09/2023 | ⏰ Time: [11am] Cost $49 📍 Location: Online Webinar